Monday, November 28, 2011

Tips File: Holiday Gift Guide: For her


I'm starting off the week with the first installment of my gift guides: a gift guide for her. Throughout the week I'll be posting my favorite picks for gift giving this Holiday season. For this list I tried to keep everything under $100, though you'll notice there are 3 items a little bit over, I just like them very much! Hope you find something you like or an idea for a good gift ;)

Kate Spade  Le pavillion iPhone Case
Madewell Sheer Shapes Tee
Madewell Jolie metallic shoe clip
Anya Hindmarch Red Canvas Cosmetics Case
Maslo Jewelry Fern Earrings
Clare Vivier Limited Edition Clutch
Anthropologie Bowtied Leather Gloves
Minted Journals
Gorman Seeing Spots scarf
Madewell Shadestone Bracelet
Anthropologie Elena Clutch
ASOS Mirror metallic skinny belt
Wilfred Rives Sweater
Quoise Jewelry lily chic studs
Lika Mimika Dim Grey Goat Leather Espadrille
Ariel Gordon Jewelry Initial Pendant
ASOS Leopard KNit Palmwarmer
Dooney & Burke iPad case

*Top gift boxes image via Lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment