Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog Series: In my Makeup Bag


Today's turn to share some favorite products is Tiffany's from Savor Home. If you don't follow her yet I recommend you do, I love her blog!
Even though Tiffany doesn't wear a lot of makeup I really liked the idea of posting the products she uses to maintain a natural look, plus, how fab is that makeup bag she's wishing for? We wouldn't have known about it!

What's your current makeup bag and are you craving any in particular?
I love little bags that fit inside of my purse. That way, I don't have to hunt for all of my little products... This fabulous gold bag by Kate Spade is on my wishlist...

Do you have a makeup tip or secret you would like to share?
I actually don't wear much makeup. My mom never allowed me to wear it when I was a teen and it has stuck with me all these years. I am now in my 30's and still have no clue how to apply or shop for anything other than lipstick! Crazy right?? Since I don't wear makeup, I do put time into taking care of my skin. I wash and moisturize my face twice a day, drink lots of water (Smartwater is my favorite), get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night (I prefer 9-10 hours), eat right and eliminate sources of stress if possible. All of that is easier said than done, but I do my best to stick to it!

Any particular makeup trend that you're looking forward for fall?
The only thing I do differently in the fall is switch up my nail polish. Boring I know! I love to wear "Material Girl" by Essie in the fall and winter. I wear a concoction of "Ballet Slippers" and "Real Simple" by Essie in the spring and summer. I could probably switch up my lipstick for the fall... Any suggestions are welcome!

How does your day makeup routine differs from your night time one?
My skin tends to be much dryer in the winter, so at night I might apply a Neutrogena moisturizer in addition to the face lotion to keep my skin from drying out. Other than that, my routine is the same!

Get Tiffany's favorite products:
> Essie nail polish in Real Simple, Material Girl, Ballet Slippers
> Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser
> Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15
> Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10 
> Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
> MAC lipstick in Touch
> Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream  
> Kate Spade 'foiled again - little gia' pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment