Monday, November 28, 2011

Blog Series: In my Makeup Bag


This week I have Kirby from The Short and the Sweet of it sharing her favorite makeup products! I've been following her blog for some time now and I admire how she and Alexa run their blog so seamlessly. Go check it out!

What's your current makeup bag? Are you craving any in particular?
My current makeup bag is Kate Spade but it's a few years old - I currently have my eyes on this Leopard Large Flat Pouch, which matches my work tote. Kate Spade makes the best makeup bags in my book - chic and easy to clean.

Do you have a makeup tip or secret you would like to share?
My makeup tip is red lipstick! I work long hours, and bright lips gives the impression that I tried that day even if I had four hours of sleep.

Any particular makeup trend that you're looking forward for winter?
I don't follow many makeup trends - classic is best in my book - but I do love seasonal nail colors. Essie's School of Hard Rocks, Bobbing for Baubles and Damsel in a Dress are three of my picks for fall/winter.

How does your day makeup routine differs from your night time one?
During the week, I never have enough time to re-do my makeup in time for after-work drinks or dinner, so I swipe on some lipstick and bronzer and am ready for anything!

Get Kirby's favorite products:
> Clinque Superbalanced Foundation
> Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer
> Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Nectar
> Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer
> Chanel Levres Scintillantes Lipgloss in Myriade
> NARS Eyeliner Pencil in Black Moon
> Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
> Kate Spade Leopard Large Flat Pouch 

* Thank you so much Kirby, it was so lovely to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment