Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog Series: In my Makeup Bag


This week Jessica from Creative Index is sharing her favorite makeup products. Besides her fabulous blog, Jessica also runs Hello Monday Design, a boutique design studio, where she specializes on design solutions for pixel and print. Make sure to check them out! Her blog is one of my favorite daily reads ;)

What's your current makeup bag, and are you craving any in particular?
Right now, I'm just using an old one from Target... but I definitely have my eyes on one from Kate Spade. (Loving that leopard one!)

Is there anything you're coveting right now?
I would love to try a Chanel Coco Rouge Shine lipstick. Also on my wishlist, Butter London nail color and NARS blush.

Do you have a makeup tip or secret you would like to share?
My secret is that I always use a lid primer before wearing eye shadow. My favorite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance... Keep your shadow intact (and crease-less!) all day. And I always use an eyelash curler!!

How does your day makeup routine differs from your night time one?
I like to keep it simple during the day... for the most part it's usually just mascara, lip gloss and a little bit of bronzer. When I go out at night or go on a date with the Hubs, I like to glam it up! I love a smokey, dramatic eye!!


Get Jessica's favorite products:
> Physicians Formula Bronze Booster
> Too Faced shadow Insurance
> Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
> Revlon Color Burst lipgloss
> NYX Slide On Eyeliner
> Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad
> Maybelline Turbo Volume Mascara
> Kate Spade New York Leopard Medium Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment