Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tips File: B-day Wishlist


This post is filed under "tips file" because I'm tipping my husband, though if you want to send me something I'll have no choice but to accept ;). My birthday is in 10 days and I can't be more excited to get to celebrate it in Miami (not in the bloody Island) with my two boys (husband and Matthew), mom, dad, one of my brothers, my in-laws, and friends! Now you know why I love September so much: Fall + Birthday = Happy days!

1. Karen Walker Number One Sunglasses
2. House of Harlow 1960 Cary Sunglasses
3. TOMS Black Canvas Women's Classics
4. The bed/stu Aunt bettie Boat Shoes
5. Garmin Forerunner 410
6. Beadycats Turquoise & Pink dyed Agate triple Ring
7. Toosis Spring Flower 3 stone ring
8. Toosis Three Stones ring
9. J.Crew Classic Jenna Bracelet
10. J.Crew Mini-link Bracelet
11. Jeffrey Campbell Brit Wrap Strap Booties or Rouge Wrap Strap Booties
12. Kate Spade Essex Scout 
13. Emily & Meritt Westward for Kate Spade Adventurer Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment