Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tips File: A b-day gift guide


In honor of their birthdays, Danielle and Sarah are celebrating this week with fun posts and a b-day gift guide. Being my b-day so close the theirs (mine is on the 22nd),  I couldn't resist to join in. 
I know that on Monday I posted my wishlist but today I'm sharing some really great products that I love that would make a great gift for your loved ones (and for me too of course!).
Make sure to check out their blogs for more great finds ;)

1. Balmain Wolf & Feather Print Scarf
2. Kate Spade iPhone 4 Hard Cover
3. Lulu Frost for J.Crew Turquoise Stone Bangle
4. Sam Edelman Etiene Loafer
5. Juicy Couture Vintage Love Bug Ring
6. House of Harlow 1960 Resin & Stone Crystal Ring
7. Rennes Small Pouch Wallet
8. Sarah & Bendrix You're Simply Wonderful Print

No comments:

Post a Comment