Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Design File: Sarah Pinto


Have you got your 2012 calendars and planners yet? I highly recommend these from Sarah Pinto. Last year I had one in this pattern and loved it. What I like about them (apart from the beautiful covers) is that the layout is clever and perfect for what I look for. I really like a daily calendar with enough space to write down your To-DO's and a monthly one to give you an overall scope of things.

Besides, and most importantly, by getting any of her products you'll be helping a good cause, Sarah's youngest son has a heart condition so she donates a portion of the proceeds from her products to the Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford. You can read more about her story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment