Thursday, October 20, 2011

Great Finds File: ASOS Sale


I really got excited when I found out about the super sale at ASOS, so I couldn't help but browse around...I mean, they ship worldwide, and for FREE, so it makes sense right? Haven't gotten anything yet but these above are my picks (all under $105). Have you checked it out yet?

1. London Rebel Lace Up Wedge Boot
2. ASOS Suede Slouch Satchel
3. Maria Francesca Pepe Spike Stud Earrings
4. Selected Femme Cable Cardigan
5. Pascale Monvoisin Chain Bracelet
6. London Rebel Chelsea Boot
7. Dogeared Make A Wish Gold Plated Large Wishbone Charm Chain Necklace
8. River Island Pink Acid Wash Skinny Jean
9. Sonia By Sonia Rykiel Beige Studded Belt
10. ASOS Triple Gusset Satchel
11. Just Acces Trend Nuts & Bolts Bracelet
12. ASOS Leather Cobalt Blue Twist Lock Vintage Style Satchel




No comments:

Post a Comment