Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blog Series: In my Makeup Bag


 This week we can all have a look into Kirsten Krason's makeup bag. Kirsten is the sweet and talented interior designer behind the blog 6th Street Design School, a daily read of mine that you don't want to miss! 

Do you have a makeup tip or secret you would like to share?
One thing that I do now is wet my eye liner brush before putting on my eye liner to make it go on smoother. 

Any particular makeup trend that you're looking forward for fall?
I just recently started wearing nail polish so I'm looking forward to all the polish trends! I want to try doing an ombre effect on my nails.


Get Kirsten's favourite products:
> Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Light
> Bobbi Brown Eye Corrector in light bisque and Concealer in sand
> Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain in any color
> Kate Spade Le Pavillion Large Manuella
> Dior DiorShow Black Out Mascara
> Bobby Brown Long-wear Eyeliner in Espresso ink
> Bare Minerals Blush in Hint
> Essie Nail Colors in any color
> Bobby Brown Moisturizer Hydrating Face Cream
> Bobby Brown Eye Brightener (discontinued) newer version

No comments:

Post a Comment