Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blog Series: In my Makeup Bag



Sharing her favorite makeup products this week is Alison from Long Distance Loving. Known as {AV}, Alison is this super friendly girl who has a great and fun weekly series on her blog called Friday Fancies where you can link up an outfit you create. Is really fun to check out what other bloggers put together so make sure to check out her blog ;)

What's your current makeup bag?
This Kate Spade bag looks a lot like mine..though mine is just black and white.

Do you have a makeup tip or secret you would like to share?
I always wait five minutes after I put on my moisturizer before I apply any make-up. My face feels so much more refreshed and my make-up stays on better.

Any particular makeup trend that you're looking forward for fall? 
I really want to learn the ombre lip--I think it's so sexy and yet still so subtle.

How does your day makeup routine differs from your night time one?
I apply a darker crease eyeshadow and more eyeliner. I also tend to rock NARS Super Orgasm (rather than just Orgasm) for a night out on the town.

Get Alison's favorite products:
> NARS Blush in Orgasm
> Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
> Marc Jacobs Lola
> Smythson Lizard-effect leather cosmetics case
> Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
> Makeup For Ever Full Cover Concealer
> Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Champagne
> Diorshow Waterproof Mascara in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment