Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Obsession File: Motorcycle Boots


Even though I won't get to use them for more than a couple of weeks, I've been looking for the perfect pair of motorcycle boots. I think they add the perfect touch of roughness to any look so If you want to balance out an otherwise overly-ladylike look I recommend you go with these.

After a week of online hunting for the "perfect pair" I think both number 4 and 5 please my "standards" in every way, I'm in love with them and still can't decide which I should get (but I still got plenty of time to decide).

1. Nine West Fango Boot
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Low Engineer Boot
3. Steve Madden Flankk Boot
4. Jeffrey Campbell Rouges Wrap Strap Booties
5. Jeffrey Campbell Brit Wrap Strap Booties
6. Burberry Buckled Leather Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment