Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Temple of Reclining Budha - Bangkok - Thailand
2009

This weekend husband has Saturday off because President Sarkozy is here visiting Koniambo (the mine), so is nice to have him around for a change. 

I'm just 1 week away from getting on 3 planes (yikes!) and be in civilization, can't wait! You have no idea how bad I'm looking forward on doing all the small things you get to do on a daily basis, I guess living here makes you appreciate everything on a whole new level, so I know I'll be insanely happy by just doing mundane things like going to the supermarket, having a tea at Starbucks, or just watching TV!

Hope you enjoy these links!:

> Art in the street
> I'm not 100% sure about this, but it is tempting
> A smokey eye step-by-step
> Personalization on a whole new level, the coolest bikes ever
> How the coolest balloons were created
> A modern Hobbit hole
> Cute for a rainy day

No comments:

Post a Comment