Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog Series: In my Makeup bag


This week I have the lovely Liz from Sequins and Stripes.  I found her blog via Alaina's blog Live Creating Yourself (she designed Liz's blog) and immediately fell in love with her style and friendliness, so if you haven't checked out her blog you should!

Are you coveting any make-up bag?
My makeup is currently stored in this Longchamp Le Pliage Cosmetic bag, because it is easy to throw into my workout bag, weekend bag, and wherever else it needs to be. However, I would love a Monogramed Terry Cosmetic Bag from Pottery Barn – so clean and feminine!

Any tip, secret or random makeup thought: 
A makeup tip would be this special bottle – Burt’s Bees Radiance Serum. I don’t know what this magical little bottle does but it makes my skin look, well, radiant!


Any particular make-up trend that you're looking forward for fall?
For fall, I am excited to try some new nail polish trends! Black nail polish tends to wash out my skin so I love these new fall colors: Deborah Lipman Billionaire and Single Ladies, Dior Purple Revolution, Essie Going Incognito and Really Red.

Get Liz's favorite products:
> NARS Blush in Orgasm
> bareMinerals Well-rested for Eyes
> Maybelline Full'n Soft Mascara in Very Black
> Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer
> Longchamp Le Pliage Cosmetic Bag
> Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment
> Laura Mercier Eye Pencil
> Burt's Bees Radiance Serum
> Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Color in Tigers Eye and Black Ice

* Thanks so much Liz for participating in the series, I really enjoyed working with you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment