Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blog series: In my Makeup bag


This week I'm having my charming friend Chassity Evans from Look Linger Love. I'm pretty sure you all know who she is (I mean she's even a Glitter Guide Girl!), but in case you don't you must head over to her blog, is one of my favorite daily reads ;)

Any tip, secret or random makeup thought: 
I'm constantly looking for the perfect mascara (isn't everyone?).  I'm usually just as satisfied with cheaper brands ($10 or less) that I can find at target as I am with the pricier brands of mascara.

How does your night time routine differs from your day time one?
My day makeup routine is usually pretty basic and light.  For night I always amp up my eye makeup and I love a red lip.

Get Chassity's favorite products:
> NARS Pressed Powder
> Neutrogena Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick
> Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Color in Sexy Lips
> Mac Eye Pencil
> Kate Spade Patchin Place Cosmetic bag - currently unavailable, smaller version
> Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing bronzing powder
> Benefit Benetint cheek and lip stain in rose
> Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

*Thanks so much for kicking off the series Chassity! And I hope you all enjoyed learning about Chassity's favorite makeup products, I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment