Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Go-karting in Kuala Lumpur

I had THE best time go-karting in KL a couple of years ago, it was a blast! And can you believe I beat 8 guys including my husband? Yes I did! I got in 3rd place, a complete surprise to everyone (including me) as I was the very last one to cross the line on the warm up and qualifying sessions. The thing is, right before the race I asked my husband "can you give me any tips? how do you drive?".  His response: "Don't break, ever", and so I did. Well, if you don't believe me, look below:


Anyhow, here are a couple of links I liked this week:

> Simple, playful, and fun table decor.
> So clever, can't believe I didn't think of it before.
> I would love one of these for Matthew, but if I use my current address it would be so boring (and green).
> If I could find blueberries here I would make this.
> Wow, do you think this would be THE next thing?
> Can you believe this B&B?
> A cool party, love the cake!
> Pretty and doable.

Thanks for visiting the Vault this week, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment