Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Temple of Heaven - The Forbidden City - Beijing


This post was supposed to go live last week but since it didn't (due to my incapability to schedule posts) I'm recycling it. Hope you all have a great weekend, I signed up for another race this Sunday, this time just 7,5 km, though the course seems to be rather difficult, we'll see. Don't forget to enter the giveaway (if you like to). I leave you with a couple of links I liked this last week, hope you have a great weekend!

> Have fun taking this test.
> Loving all these bags.
> This made me laugh, mostly because how many times has it happened to you? Especially if you have 3 brothers like I do.
> A new favorite blog I've been enjoying. 
> He always takes it to the next level, so no surprise, but really cool huh?
> For real? yeap for real.
> A pretty cool DIY for this summer.
> I would love to live here, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment