Saturday, April 30, 2011

Untitled File: The Royal Wedding


Ok, so let's talk about the wedding, shall we? Catherine's dress was stunningly simple, elegant and timeless, she really looked beautiful.

In my opinion there were two ladies who looked incredibly fashionable and elegant: Miriam Gonzalez Durantez (wife of Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg) and  Sophie Winkleman, Lady Frederik of Windsor. In my opinion, the most elegant and beautiful hats:

Miriam Gonzalez Durantez

Sophie Winkleman

Now, moving on, first let me be clear that when it comes to fashion, I don't tend to criticize people's fashion choices, I believe we all have the choice to dress as we like (just do it accordingly to the event you're attending).

In my opinion, Victoria Beckham looked like she was attending a funeral, I didn't like her dress and hat at all. Chelsy Davy (Prince Harry's girlfriend) looked so sloppy, she made her Alberta Ferretti outfit look awful, and it seemed like it didn't fit her properly. Lastly. although Princess Beatrice of York made an excellent choice with her Valentino Couture outfit (clean and elegant), her hat was terribly odd.

Victoria Beckham and Chelsy Davy

Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice of York

Lastly, one of my favorite moments of the wedding, totally unexpected for me, but so cool!


* Pictures via People Magazine and Popsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment