Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Design File: Amazing Eames

The Eames DAR molded plastic armchair with wire base via Est Magazine 

Yes, amazing Eames, the so incredibly talented brothers, Charles and Ray. Can you believe that as a kid my brothers and I used to hop on my uncle's Lounge chair and swivel until we were dizzy? We would also jump from the ottoman to the chair and back again. My mom and aunt didn't seem to worry about it (perhaps 4 kids was a lot to handle), and I guess my uncle never found out about it (until now, probably ;) )

The Eames RAR molded plastic armchair with rocker base via Pinterest

The Eames Lounge and Ottoman via Pinterest

Eames Elephant via Style at Home

Eames RAR molded plastic armchair with rocker in bright yellow via Desire to Inspire

Eames molded plastic side chair with dowel-leg base via House to Home


No comments:

Post a Comment