Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tips File: Father's Day picks



Since father's day is just a few days away I wanted to share a couple of my picks for the daddy's in your life.

1. A cool backpack that can act as diaper bag too ;) - Makr Carry Goods Flap Rucksack
2. A practical pocket corkscrew that I know my husband would love - Suck UK Pocket Corkscrew
3. A sweet yet masculine print to remind him how much he is loved - The Big Harumph Linocut
4. How cool are these hand painted shims? - Partners & Spade Table Stabilizers
5. A wool and leather iPad case - Rib & Hull iPad 2 Case
6. To be honest I haven't smelled this scent but coming from Tom Ford I'm pretty sure is fantastic - Tom Ford Private Blend Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum
7. My husband would love this shoe horn (And I would also love to get rid of his plastic hotel ones!) - Umbra Slip Shoe Horn
8. A great watch from Victorinox - Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Chrono Large Watch
9. I gave this to my husband on last father's day and he still says that is the best gift he has ever received - Leatherman Charge AL Multi Tool
10. A classic sturdy key chain - Makr Carry Goods Key Chain with Snap Hook
11. Great to keep his stuff organized - Umbra Cubby Organizer
12. If I give my husband silver collar stays I know he will never loose them - Benson & Clegg Silver Collar stays

No comments:

Post a Comment