Thursday, May 5, 2011

Inspiration file: Mother's Day



I've been so busy being a blogger, wife, friend, runner, jewelry maker, and......a mother, that I completely forgot that mother's day it's just in a couple of days! Inspired by my mom and what I would get her I came up with this round up of lovely finds.

1. Fleabags Pebble Original Flea I know she loves this brand so naturally this bag would make her very happy.
2. Epice S.A.R.L. Tarfaya Scarf Love the floral print on this scarf.
3. Coach Julia Leather Accordion Zip Perfect shade of color!
4. Rennes Small Pouch Wallet You can't ever have enough pouches!
5. Very Leoni Ruffle Dress This silhouette and color would fit her perfectly!
6. Castaner Betty Sandal She loves espadrille wedges and this one in neutral beige will go with everything.
7. Skinny Laminx Cloudbirds fabric by the meter Perfect for her sewing projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment